5th World Recycling Forum, Hong Kong
International Conference & Exhibition on Electronics, Battery and Car Recycling
The major recycling forum in China, the 5th World Recycling Forum will take place from November 15 – 18, 2010 in the beautiful “Pearl of the Orient” - Hong Kong.
During the event, leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy-makers – will meet to discuss:
• OEM’s success and challenges regarding recycling
• Implementation of extended producer responsibility
• Best available technologies for dismantling, sorting and recycling
• Quality standards in recycling – how to check and monitor?
• Global trade and transboundary movement of raw materials and waste
• Update on worldwide recycling laws and regulations
• News about processes and plants for recycling and recovery
• “Good morning Asia!” Reports about recycling and raw materials businesses
• Consequences of import duties – a method to control mass flows into Asian countries
• Reuse, repair and recovery of used equipment
• Country reports on recycling
An exhibition area is integrated into the forum facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The forum is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
As participant you will have the possibility to visit manufacturing and recycling companies in the vicinity of Hong Kong, Shenzhen & Guangzhou: BYD, Veolia, Global Metals, Wistron, Li Tong, Shenzhen GEM and GISE-MBA.
For further information please contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing
Ms Ying Liu or Ms Jeanette Duttlinger
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00