11th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2011
After the big success of the 10th International Automobile Recycling Congress in Basel, the Swiss organizer ICM AG will move its 11th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2011 to the beautiful city Budapest in Hungary. The IARC 2011 will take place from March 23 – 25, 2011 in the Hotel Intercontinental.
Delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present news and challenges of the manufacturing and end-of-life vehicle (ELV) business. The congress will bring together the various links in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators and policy-makers from around the world.
Sessions will focus on:
• New cars and new recycling technologies
• Where are the new cars sold – where are they going to be recycled?
• Best available recycling technologies
• How do car manufacturers and the industry close the recycling loop?
• Reports of Asian, US and European car manufacturers
• World-wide reports on ELV recycling activities
• Reports about illegal export of wrecks
• European ELV Directive – a monster with no teeth?
• New quality standards for steel, aluminum and copper scrap
• 1 day Workshop on REACH
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The congress is also offering interesting plant tours in the vicinity of Budapest to leading recycling companies and car manufacturers.
For more information, please contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing
Schwaderhof 7, 5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05