Call for Papers
6th World Recycling Forum WRF 2011 - International Conference & Exhibition on Electronics, Battery and Car Recycling
The major recycling forum in China, the 6th World Recycling Forum will take place from November 15 – 18, 2011 in beautiful and buzzing Hong Kong.
During the event, leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy-makers – will meet to discuss:
• How to invest into the raw materials business in Asia
• OEM`s success and challenges regarding recycling
• Update of the booming recycling business in China
• How OEMs become recyclers
• Best available technologies for dismantling, sorting
• Global trade and transboundary movement of raw
materials and waste
• Update on worldwide recycling laws and regulations
An exhibition area is integrated into the forum facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The forum is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
• Asia’s power has strong impact on the international recycling business
• Learn from the speakers and exhibitors of the conference
• Plant tours: You will have the chance visiting manufacturing and recycling companies in the vicinity of Hong Kong, Shenzhen & Guangzhou
• Meet your clients! Sell your services and products
• Get in touch with the players and also the new upcoming companies of Asia
• You are welcome to visit beautiful Hong Kong!
The organizers of WRF 2011 invite interested authors to submit their proposal before May 15, 2011.
For further information please contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05