Call for Papers: 14th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2014
The 14th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2014 organised by ICM AG will be held from March 19 – 21, 2014 in the Hotel Dolce la Hulpe Brussels in charming Brussels, Belgium.
Delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present news and challenges of the manufacturing and end-of-life vehicle (ELV) business. The congress will bring together the various links in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators and policy-makers from around the world. We expect over 250 industry leaders from all over the world.
Sessions will focus on:
• Best available recycling technologies
• European ELV Directive towards 2015
• How do car manufacturers and the industry close the recycling loop?
• E-mobility – Influence on car recycling and dismantling
• Recycling capabilities of new emerging technologies
• New financial instruments to boost take back and recycling
• Green Circular Economy & Resource Efficiency
• Tyre recycling
• Economic impact of the reduced availability of car bodies for shredder companies
• Effect of durable raw materials low prices on ELV recycling
• Next generation cars
• Update on new laws and regulations
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The congress is also offering interesting plant tours in the vicinity of Brussels to leading recycling companies and car manufacturers.
The organizers have launched a call for papers and invite interested authors to submit their proposal before September 30, 2013.
For more information, please contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing
Schwaderhof 7, 5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05