Rebecca Krupa :
Penske Pit Crew Experience
Rebecca Krupa :
ExxonMobil Gives NASCAR Fans a Chance
to be an Honorary Member of a Penske Racing Pit Crew
Fans have a chance to enter with every specially marked bottle of Mobil Clean 5000, Mobil Clean 7500 or Mobil Clean High Mileage Motor Oils or with the purchase of any Mobil High Endurance Motor Oil or Mobil 1 oil change.
For everyone who has ever dreamed of being part of a NASCAR - NEXTEL Cup Series pit crew and being right in the heart of the racing action, the chance of a lifetime has arrived.
ExxonMobil has launched the ´Penske Racing Pit Crew Experience Sweepstakes,´ a consumer promotion in which the grand prize is a spot as an honorary member of a Penske Racing Pit Crew at a NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race.
Consumers have three ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Between February 15 and July 31, 2006, NASCAR fans can obtain a game code under each cap of specially-marked quart bottles of Mobil Clean 5000, Mobil Clean High Mileage and Mobil Clean 7500 motor oils. Participants can then go to www.mobiloil.com to enter the code and see if they have won one of thousands of exclusive prizes. They will also automatically be entered into the grand prize drawing.
- Consumers who purchase a Mobil - High Endurance Motor Oil or Mobil 1- oil change at any participating auto-service facility between May 1 and July 31, 2006, will receive a scratch-off game piece for the chance to win one of hundreds of instant prizes and eligibility to enter the grand prize drawing. The Mobil High Endurance Motor Oil line includes Mobil 1 Extended Performance, Mobil Clean 5000, Mobil Clean 7500 and Mobil Clean High
- Consumers may mail a hand-written 3x5 index card with their name, address, city, state, Zip code, date of birth and e-mail address to: Penske Racing Pit Crew Experience Free Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 2014, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2014. Six free game codes will be sent to the e-mail address, and the game codes may be used to enter the Sweepstakes at www.mobiloil.com. Game-code requests must be received between February 15 and July 24, 2006.
In addition to the grand prize, participants have the chance to win one of thousands of other prizes, which include official autographed Ryan Newman helmets, autographed NASCAR-licensed replica die-cast cars, and even an autographed racecar hood.
Mobil High Endurance Motor Oils are designed to provide protection for the longer oil change intervals being experienced by most of today´s drivers, and as recommended by many automobile manufacturers.
- Mobil Clean 5000 has an extra level of cleaning performance, 16 percent beyond the level of comparable Mobil conventional motor oils, to keep engines cleaner longer. It is guaranteed to protect critical engine parts for 5,000 miles.
- Mobil Clean 7500 is a synthetic blend with a boosted level of cleaning performance, increased 18 percent beyond the level of Mobil Clean 5000, to keep engines cleaner longer. It is guaranteed to protect critical engine parts for 7,500 miles.
- Mobil Clean High Mileage is designed especially for higher mileage (75,000 miles-plus) vehicles. It conditions seals to help prevent leaks and provides extra cleaning performance to help prevent the formation of sludge and harmful deposits. It is guaranteed to protect critical engine parts for 5,000 miles.
- Mobil 1 Extended Performance also features the Advanced SuperSyn System, which contains 50 percent more SuperSyn than Mobil 1. Mobil 1 Extended Performance is guaranteed to protect critical engine parts for 15,000 miles.
To see the official rules or find more information about the - Penske Racing Pit Crew Experience Sweepstakes,- ExxonMobil racing programs, or Mobil motor oils, visit www.mobiloil.com.
ExxonMobil, Mobil and Mobil 1 are trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.
NASCAR? is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. NASCAR, Inc. is not a sponsor of this promotion.
Penske Racing South, Inc. trademarks, including the #12 and the likeness of the racecar, and Ryan Newman?s name and/or likeness are granted by license from Penske Racing South, Inc.