Leaders and innovators from the government, automotive, mobile and web industries will gather in Sao Paulo, September 19th and 20th, 2011 to discuss the thriving telematics market in Latin America
In 3 weeks telematics experts from around the world will converge at the 1st Annual Telematics Brazil & Latin America conference.
To address some of the crucial opportunities, changes in government resolutions, and industry development. Expert strategies and case studies will be shared by leading executives from Volvo, BMW, Daimler FleetBoard, Google, Continental, Microsoft, Volkswagen, Magneti Marelli, Telefonica and more. With over 35 expert telematics speakers confirmed for the conference, the 1st Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2011 is already promising to be a top level event to seize opportunities in this growing market.
Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2011 will provide technical and strategic solutions to help your business stay ahead of the curve. With a list of global experts shedding light on topics such as:
• Resolution 245 and the Resulting Opportunities
• Driver Safety Management – The Next Step towards Safer Roads:
• Telematics as an Open Platform – An OEMs Perspective
• Safety & Security Services to Retain Pole Position
• Digital Maps: The foundation for cutting-edge navigation and telematics solutions
• A Preview to Infotainment Offerings for LATAM
• Volvo Cars Case Study: How to Go from Strength to Strength
• Embedded and Aftermarket – Creating the Ultimate Telematics Network
• The Future: A Ubiquitous Network of Connected Cars and Devices
For the complete Telematics Brazil & LATAM conference program and speaker line-up, visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/latam/download-brochure.shtml or contact the Telematics Update team at email@example.com
Also: Register via https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/latam/register.shtml to save yourself a seat, as passes are going quickly. Over 150 industry executives have already registered and are networking online. Secure your place today and begin discussions with the leaders in this space. Take the opportunity to learn and do more business in 2 days, than you will achieve from months of desk work. https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/latam/register.shtml
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Global Conference Director I Telematics Update
+44 (0) 207 375 7585 | / 1 800 814 3459 ext 7150 (USA Toll Free)
Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2011, Intercontinental Hotel, Sao Paulo, Brazil.