After the big success of the 12th International Automobile Recycling Congress in Budapest, the Swiss organizer ICM AG will held its 13th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2013 from March 13 – 15, 2013 in the Hotel Dolce in charming Brussels, Belgium.
Delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present news and challenges of the manufacturing and end-of-life vehicle (ELV) business. The congress will bring together the various links in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators and policy-makers from around the world.
Sessions will focus on:
• How do car manufacturers and the industry close the recycling loop?
• New cars and new recycling technologies
• Best available recycling technologies
• Reports about illegal export of wrecks
• European ELV Directive towards 2015
• E-mobility – influence on car recycling and dismantling
• Rare earth recycling – what does it mean for the car industry
• CO2 reductions and emissions trading potential of car recycling activities
• Recycling capabilities of new emerging technologies
• Implementing new laws and regulations
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The congress is also offering interesting plant tours in the vicinity of Brussels to leading recycling companies and car manufacturers:
• Audi Brussels
• Umicore Precious Metals Refining
For more information, please contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing
Schwaderhof 7, 5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05