The C&U Group, parent company of North American subsidiary C&U Americas, has received 12 individual customer awards for performance excellence in 2012. C&U is China’s largest bearing producer and one of the world’s top 10 bearing manufacturers. The awards include recognition as an outstanding supplier, best corporation, technology innovation, and performance excellence.
• “Excellence Award” – presented by NSK Steering
• “Best Corporation Award of the Year 2012” – presented by BYD Auto
• “Excellence Award for Excellent Performance” – presented by GM Liuzhou
• “Best Corporation Award” – presented by Great Wall Auto
• “Technology Innovation Award” – presented by Mando Corporation
• “Gold Award for Excellent Achievement” – presented by Mitsubishi Motors
• “Best Supplier Award” – presented by GM Liuzhou
• “Best Supplier of the Year 2012” – presented by Mando Corporation
• “Best Supplier Award of the Year 2012” – presented by VIE
• “Outstanding Supplier of the Year 2012” – presented by Chery Heavy Industry
• “Best Supplier Award” – presented by Xixia Water Pump
• “Outstanding Supplier Award” – presented by WEG
C&U Bearings are used by some of the world’s leading manufacturers and service providers in a wide variety of applications. Every C&U Bearing is made to exacting standards to deliver the ultimate in the precision, performance, and quality.
C&U offers a full line of bearing types and styles for use in original equipment manufacturing, aftermarket replacement, and MRO operations. The C&U portfolio includes over 3,000 types of bearings in a wide range of specifications and sizes ranging from 1.5mm inner diameter to 4000mm outer diameter.
As China’s largest bearing producer, and one of the world’s top 10 bearing manufacturers, C&U utilizes the formidable production capabilities of its nine bearing manufacturing centers, 34 bearing plants, and 22 vertically integrated component plants to produce over 2.3 million bearings per day.
C&U relies on state-of-the-art manufacturing and stringent QC in order to maintain its leadership position in the bearing market. C&U Bearings are precision made in advanced manufacturing facilities that are independently certified for ISO9001 Quality Management System, QS9000/VDA6.1 Quality Management System, ISO14001 Environmental Management System and SO/TS16949: 2002 Quality Management Systems.
From its North American headquarters in Plymouth, Michigan, C&U Americas is able to offer its NAFTA customers exceptional value along with complete application engineering and customer service support.