The 16th International Congress for Battery Recycling organised by ICM AG will be held from September 21 – 23, 2011 in the Grand Hotel Excelsior in beautiful Venice, Italy.
Over 180 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the following topics:
• Update of battery legislation worldwide
• Safety issues & transportation regulations
• The great future of LEV, EHV, PEHV and EV battery systems
• The success of Li-Ion batteries technologies
• Country reports on collection and recycling
• Best available technologies for battery recycling
• Recycling efficiency
• New recycling technologies and processes
• Panel discussion: Is the industry ready for the electric vehicle boom?
The congress is also offering plant tours to leading recycling companies in the vicinity of Venice.
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The organisers have launched a call for papers and invite interested authors to submit their proposals before March 18, 2011.
For further information contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing Schwaderhof 7, 5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05