V2V, V2I, V2P, V2H, IN-V, ITS, Car-to-X
Vehicle-to-Everything communications, which encapsulate a truly Connected Vehicle – able to communicate with other vehicles, traffic lights, toll gates, pedestrians, and even the owner’s home – is the automotive sector’s answer to safe, clean and ultimately autonomous/self-driving vehicles.
In 2014, the V2X market is still in its infancy, comprising only Vehicle-to-Vehicle
(V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) Communications technologies; the former dominated by aftermarket vendors and the latter by electronic toll collection and electronic payment applications respectively. However, the expected V2V mandate by the NHTSA in the U.S. will release the huge potential of the market as the new requirements for the installation of DSRC modules in new vehicles will be the first step towards wider V2V adoption.
The strong regulatory support, coupled with the introduction of OEM Car-to-X technologies will increase the penetration of V2V enabling first a higher V2I penetration in new vehicles and second the Vehicle-to-Pedestrians (V2P) and Vehicle-to-Home (V2H) communications submarkets to materialise from 2016 onwards. Towards the end of the forecast, the integration of V2V, V2I, sensors and ADAS will make autonomous driving a reality.
Why you should buy the Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications Market
2014-2024: V2V, V2I, V2P, V2H, IN-V, ITS,Car-to-X report
What is the future of the Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything Communications Market especially after the Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for V2V by the NHTSA in September 2014? Why is V2V and V2X the answer to Europe’s focus on road safety?
Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, regional and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected regulation. Read on to discover the prospects for the Automotive V2X, V2V, V2I, V2P, V2H, IN-V submarkets and find out what its future market prospects are.
How this 137 page report delivers:
– See two exclusive interview transcripts from the following leading industry expert
– Cohda Wireless
– View the Automotive V2X Market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the passenger cars equipped with V2V, V2I, V2P, V2H, IN-V modules, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, regional market shares and market shares for submarkets
– Our report provides 114 tables, charts and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future
developments of the Automotive V2X Market 2014-2024
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our
analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the
Automotive V2X Market sector
– Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the Automotive V2X market? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Automotive V2X submarkets with unit volume forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
– Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications (V2V):are subdivided into
– Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communications (V2I)
– Road-Side Unit (RSU) installation forecasts
– Penetration rate % forecasts
– Vehicle-to-Pedestrian (V2P):
– Revenues from DSRC-equipped smartphones
– DSRC installation forecast
– DSRC penetration rates
– Aftermarket & OEM DSRC module forecast
– Vehicle-to-Home (V2H)
– Penetration rate % forecasts
– In-Vehicle Communications (IN-V) is further subdivided into separate forecasts from 2014-2024 by type of connectivity
– And further subdivided into separate forecasts from 2014-2024 by service provider
– Regional Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) unit volume forecasts & penetration rate % forecasts
– Asia Pacific
– Regional Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) unit volume forecasts & penetration rate % forecasts
– Asia Pacific
– Regional In-Vehicle (IN-V) unit volume forecasts & penetration rate % forecasts
– North America
– Latin America
– Asia Pacific
-To provide context, the report also provides regional passenger car sales forecasts
– Asia Pacific / Middle East / Oceania
– Learn about the market prospects for the leading product types for 2014
– How will individual product types perform over 2014? You will be able to assess each technology’s future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. This analysis will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities
– Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the Automotive V2X
Market. Discover what the present outlook for business is. Learn about the following
business critical issues –
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
– Identify who the leading companies are in the Automotive V2V-V2I Submarkets
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 leading Automotive V2V-V2I Market companies examining their positioning, capabilities, R&D activity, services, focus, J&V activity
– BMW AG
– Daimler AG
– General Motors Co
– Toyota Motor Co
– VW AG
– Autotalks Ltd
– Cohda Wireless
– Delphi Automotive
– Denso Corporation
– Kapsch TrafficCom
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications Market 2014-2024 The Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications Market 2014-2024: V2V, V2I, V2P, V2H, IN-V, ITS, Car-to-X report provides impartial analysis of the sector. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages:
Our informed independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from the exclusive interviews with Savari and Cohda Wireless are included in the report.
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications Market 2014-2024: V2V, V2I, V2P, V2H, IN-V, ITS, Car-to-X report can benefit you Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Automotive V2X Market. You will discover market sizes, market forecasts, market shares for each submarket, sales, technological trends, and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover revenues and market shares for 2014 at the global, submarket, and individual company level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications Market 2014-2024: V2V, V2I, V2P, V2H, IN-V, ITS, Car-to-X and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications Market 2014-2024: V2V, V2I, V2P, V2H, IN-V, ITS, Car-to-X. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.
Abalta Technologies, Inc.
Adam Opel AG
Alpine Electronics of Silicon Valley
Alpine Technology Fund
Chrysler Group LLC
Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group
Daimler Financial Services
Delphi Automotive LLC
DENSO International America, Inc.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
Gemini Israel Funds
Hyundai Motor Company
Hyundai Ventures Investment Corporation
Magma Venture Partners
Mercedes-Benz R&D North America
Mitsui & Co Global Investment
MKI USA, Inc.
NEC Laboratories Europe
Network Research Division
Panasonic Automotive Systems
PARC (Palo Alto Research Center)
PSA Peugeot Citroen
QNX Software Systems
Renesas Electronics Group
Rohde & Schwarz GmbH
Silver Point Capital.
Spirent Communications plc
Swarco Traffic Ltd
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS)
Toyota Motor Company
Toyota Infotech. Center
TOYOTA InfoTechnology Center USA
Transportation Technology Ventures
Verizon Enterprise Solutions
Government Agencies & Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
Car 2 Car Consortium (C2C-CC)
Center for Automotive Research (CAR)
Conference of European Directors of Roads (CEDR)
European Association of Operators of Toll Road Infrastructures (ASECAP)
European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America)
Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT)
National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA)
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
The Amsterdam Group
U.S. Department of Transportation
U.S. DoT RITA
UCLA Network Research Lab
University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI)
Virginia Tech. Institute
World Health Organization (WHO)