FEICA invites experts to share their knowledge and experience with an international audience of industry leaders and stakeholders at the 2020 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO, which takes place at the Warsaw Marriott Hotel, Warsaw, Poland, from 9 until 11 September 2020.
Year-on-year FEICA manages to attract 600+ industry leaders to discuss market drivers and trends, innovation, sustainability and technological advancements.
The FEICA Conference and EXPO is firmly established as the premier event for Europe’s adhesive and sealant industry, providing essential insights into the key issues affecting the industry and great networking opportunities for formulators, customers and raw materials suppliers to discuss the latest trends and wider business environment.
The 2020 Business Forum theme is: Towards a sustainable future
The “European Green Deal”, which aims to shape the EU economy for a sustainable future, was launched in December 2019. It gives due consideration to climate, green energy and industry-supported circularity, with a focus on value chains in packaging, construction, mobility, electronics and textile. FEICA believes that circular economy thinking is a paradigm shift for industry and society. Keynote speakers at the 2020 Business Forum will give their perspective on a comprehensive approach towards a sustainable future.
At the 2020 FEICA Adhesives and Sealants Conference & EXPO, you will get practical insights from a range of experts from within the industry, as well as best practice examples from other industries. Put the date in your diary now.
Focus areas for the 2020 breakout sessions programme
* Feedstock trends affecting raw material sourcing, sustainable procurement.
* Accessing raw materials – availability, restrictions and (relative) price.
* Raw material development and new product applications.
* Adhesive and sealant market trends, growth rates and outlook, emerging markets and market development.
* Innovative manufacturing technologies, innovation and growth.
* Downstream user perspective in construction, building, civil engineering, electronics, medical, paper and packaging, transportation, marine, Do-It-Yourself/retail, footwear and leather, woodworking and joinery, and assembly operations.
* Resource-efficient technologies, energy and raw material sourcing.
* Durability, recycling, handling and use of adhesives and sealants.
* Product innovation, progress in adhesion science, new chemistry.
* Retaining value in a circular economy, growth within Europe, global competitiveness.
* Supply chains redesigned, turning waste into value, distribution goes circular.
* Investment shift, impact of ecological and social investors on business models.
* Employment impact of transition to a circular economy.
* Regulatory impact of the European Green Deal.
Don’t see your area of expertise? Any new technology, market intelligence, or innovative idea relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry will be considered.
Before sending a presentation, you are requested to submit an abstract. Please download the Abstract Guidelines here https://www.feica-conferences.com/speakers/call-for-speakers/
Presentations in the breakout sessions are scheduled on Thursday 10 September in the afternoon and Friday 11 September in the morning. The FEICA Secretariat will inform you whether your abstract has been accepted or not by the end of May 2020.
Please send your abstract by e-mail not later than 6 April 2020 to:
Kristel Ons, FEICA Communications Director
Phone: +32 (0)2 896 96 05
Find out more about the FEICA 2020 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO on www.feica-conferences.com