5th World Recycling Forum . Hong Kong International Conference & Exhibition on Electronics, Car and Battery Recycling
The major recycling forum in China, the 5th World Recycling Forum will take place from November 15 – 18, 2010 in the beautiful “Pearl of the Orient” – Hong Kong.
During the event, leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy-makers – will meet to discuss:
• OEM’s success and challenges regarding recycling
• Implementation of extended producer responsibility
• Best available technologies for dismantling, sorting and recycling
• Quality standards in recycling – how to check and monitor?
• Global trade and transboundary movement of raw materials and waste
• Update on worldwide recycling laws and regulations
• News about processes and plants for recycling and recovery
• Good morning Asia: Reports about recycling and raw materials businesses
• Consequences of import duties – a method to control mass flows into Asian countries?
• Reuse, repair and recovery of used equipment
• Country reports on recycling
An exhibition area is integrated into the forum facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The forum is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
• Asia’s power has strong impact on the international recycling business
• Learn from the speakers and exhibitors of the conference
• You will have the chance visiting manufacturing and recycling companies in the vicinity of Hong Kong, Shenzhen & Guangzhou
• Meet your clients! Sell your services and products
• Get in touch with the players and also the new upcoming companies of Asia
• You are welcome to visit beautiful Hong Kong!
The organizers of WRF2010 invite interested authors to submit their proposal before April 30, 2010.
For further information please contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05