In oneweeks time, leaders and innovators from the digital automotive, mobile and web industries will gather in Munich 3rd& 4th November, 2010 to discuss partner and solutions strategies as web and app based solutions get set to dominate.
Expert strategies will be shared by leading executives from: Ford Motor Company, BMW, Volvo, Fiat,Peugeot, Nokia, Continental, Navigon, Octo Telematics, Gartner, Denso, Panasonic, Frost & Sullivan, JCI, Sony Ericsson, the European Commission, Google and more.
Audi, summed up the prestigious Telematics Munich as,“[a] Great opportunity to get the newest information about telematics and who are the important players in this areas”
With over 40 expert telematics speakers confirmed, the 8th annual Telematics Munich is tipped to surpass all previous records and cement its reputations as ‘the must attend event’ of the year for the European telematics market!
Telematics Munich captures the best industry knowledge with sessions on:
• Capitalise on Changing Auto OEM Attitudes: Get to grips with revolutionary
OEM strategies and revised partnership models
• The Ultimate eCall Infrastructure: Debate the 112 initiative vs. TPS eCall
and learn how to achieve back office interoperability
• Connected Navigation for the Daily Driver: Learn how to incorporate
updated navigation services to develop a loyal customer-base
• Telematics – A ‘Must-Have’ for Connected Electric Vehicles (EVs): Explore the full spectrum of telematic services required by EVs
• Revolutionise ‘Auto Grade’ Services: Work effectively with OEMs and web
developers to explore applications that work across all vehicle brands
For the complete Telematics Munich conference program and speaker line-up visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/munich/index.shtml
Telematics Munich will facilitate the best business networking opportunities, such as:
• Networking Cocktail Reception (evening of 3rd November)
• Speed Networking Session to meet those you may not have thought about
• Lunch and Coffee Breaks for even more face time and networking
• Pre and post event online Networking Centre (set up one to one meetings prior to the event)
With over 25 booths (only a few spaces remain), the exhibition has doubledfrom last year.
Also: Register via https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/munich/register.htm to secure your place at the conference. Over 400 industry executives, 27% of which are senior level automakers, have already registered and are already networking online to maximise the benefits of this unparalleled networking opportunity. Secure your place and begin your Telematics Munich experience today.
Telematics Munich 2010 is sponsored by: Octo Telematics, TomTom,Deutsche Telekom, Telenor, ATX, Rovi, Telogis, Loquendo/AvMap, Inrix, Nuance, WirelessCar, Navteq, Freescale, Cesar Satellite, Mobile Devices, Hughes Telematics, Jungo, Vodafone, SVOX, NavnGo&Metasystem.
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
(global) +44 (0) 207 375 7151
(US tf) 1 800 814 2459 x 7151