The 16th International Congress for Battery Recycling organised by ICM AG will be held from September 21 – 23, 2011 in the Grand Hotel Excelsior in beautiful Venice, Italy.
Over 180 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the following topics:
• Update of battery legislation worldwide
• Safety issues & transportation regulations
• Can the electric mobility (LEV, EHV, PEHV and EV) respond to the EU 2020 policy
• The success of Li-Ion batteries technologies
• Country reports on collection and recycling
• Best available technologies for battery recycling
• Recycling efficiency
• New recycling technologies and processes
• Round table: Is the industry ready for the electric vehicle boom?
The congress is also offering a plant tour to FIAMM S.p.A. in Veronella (automotive batteries manufacturing plant) and a sightseeing tour through beautiful Venice.
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and an extraordinary networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
For further information contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing, Ms Sibylle Zimmerli, Schwaderhof 7, 5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05