The 18th International Congress for Battery Recycling organised by ICM AG will be held from September 11 – 13, 2013 in the Hotel Dubrovnik Palace in beautiful Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Over 200 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the following topics:
• Update of battery legislation worldwide
• Safety issues & transportation regulations
• The great future of LEV, EHV, PEHV and EV battery systems
• The success of Li-Ion batteries technologies
• Country reports on collection and recycling
• Best available technologies for battery recycling
• Recycling efficiency
• New recycling technologies and processes
The congress is also offering a training course with the topic “Transport of dangerous goods targeting lithium batteries” and a sightseeing city tour to the old town of Dubrovnik.
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
For further information please contact:
Ms Mirjam Wagner
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Phone: +86 182 176 289 10 (Chinese)
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05