Keysight Technologies, Inc. <https://www.keysight.com/us/e
“Every day, technological advancements are reshaping the human experience – from how we live and work, to how we move through the world. There is no doubt that the rapid pace of technology innovation is only going to accelerate and present new challenges and opportunities for all of us,” stated Jeff Harris, vice president of Portfolio and Global Marketing at Keysight Technologies. “At Keysight World: Innovate, industry leaders, experts, and even a ‘mad scientist’ or two will share their expertise and predictions to give technology leaders, engineers and innovators a head start on near-term and future developments in technology innovation.”
Rapidly evolving technologies, including quantum computing, digital twins, artificial intelligence, electric and autonomous vehicles, as well as 5G and 6G, are powering endless imagination and innovation across all industries. Each day of Keysight World: Innovate will feature an industry expert keynote on near-term trends, a moderated panel discussion on key industry challenges, an industry luminary vision keynote and relevant solution demonstrations. Specific sessions include:
The Next Tier of Deployment, Evolving to 6G: Global 5G deployments are accelerating and scaling digital transformation across sectors. This session explores how to capture the full potential of 5G private networks, the use cases driving their development and implementation and how global 5G deployments are helping to move digital transformation beyond manufacturing and shaping research into 6G.
* Keynote address: Pablo Tomasi <https://omdia.tech.informa.co
* Panel moderator: Jessy Cavazos <https://blogs.keysight.com/bl
* Vision keynote: Maurice Conti <https://www.keysight.com/us/e
Building the Foundation for Quantum: Decades-long hype has centred on quantum systems and how they will revolutionise computing. This session looks at the state of quantum technology today, its near and next-term potential and the kinds of problems it will solve.
* Keynote address: Shohini <https://www.aaespeakers.com/k
* Panel moderator: Pamela Mallette <https://www.keysight.com/us/e
* Vision keynote: Patrick Moorhead, <https://moorinsightsstrategy.
Advancing Development with Digital Twins and Artificial Intelligence: Digital twins and artificial intelligence are transformative technologies promising to dramatically alter the world. This session examines how digital twins are transforming product development and the changes on the horizon from the growing role of AI in design and manufacturing.
* Keynote address: Michael Grieves, <https://emr.case.edu/about/mi
* Panel moderator: Cheryl Ajluni <https://blogs.keysight.com/bl
* Vision keynote: Vivienne Ming <https://www.socos.org/keynote
Accelerating the Automotive Revolution: The automotive revolution is re-shaping our world, with innovations in both electric vehicles (EVs) and autonomous vehicles (AVs) continuing at a feverish pace. This session examines the challenges to wide-scale adoption that still lie ahead and explores what the next decade will hold as the industry progresses down the path to full vehicle autonomy.
* Keynote address: Javier <https://www.linkedin.com/in/j
* Panel moderator: Janet Ooi <https://www.keysight.com/disc
* Vision keynote: Chris Gerdes <https://cars.stanford.edu/peo