The major recycling conference in China, Electronics Recycling Asia organized by World Recycling Forum, will take place from November 13 – 16, 2012 in exciting
Guangzhou, host of the world famous Canton Fair.
During the conference, leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy-makers – will meet to discuss:
• Opening ceremony with keynote speakers and round
table with industry leaders
• Rare earth recovery
• Best available recycling equipment and technology
• Reports about strategic metals
• Metal and scrap trading
• How do countries and electronics manufacturing
companies close the recycling loop?
• Update about laws and regulations regarding
collection and recycling
• Presentations about proven collection schemes
• New recycling plants
• Upcoming recycling technologies and processes
• Market data of waste to be collected
• How to recycle lamps and other mercury containing
Simultaneous translation into Chinese and English will be available. An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. Furthermore a cocktail reception and a networking dinner offer an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The conference is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
• Asia’s power has strong impact on the international recycling business
• Learn from the speakers and exhibitors of the conference
• Plant tours: You will have the chance visiting manufacturing and recycling companies within Guangdong province
• Meet your clients and sell your services and products
• Get in touch with the players and also the new upcoming companies of Asia
For further information please contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing
Claudia Gerstendörfer for English
Ying Liu for Chinese
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05