Over 500 experts from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the newest information and challenges of the WEEE recycling business.
The preliminary program includes sessions on:
• Round table discussion with industry leaders: “free trade vs. fair trade”
• How do electronics manufacturing companies close the recycling loop?
• Worldwide take back schemes and challenges of OEMs
• Size matters – Economy of scale of WEEE recycling and future challenges
• WEEE recast, E-scrap recycling standards, compliance and controls
• Reports about strategic metals recycling (PGM, rare earth elements)
• How to recycle E-waste containing hazardous elements
• Robbery of materials and illegal exports
• Challenges of collection and logistics
• Best available recycling technologies
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The congress is also offering plant tours to:
• Copper smelter
• Electronics recycling plant
• Lighting and flat screen recycling plant
• Metal scrap and sorting yard
• Plastics recycling plant
For more information, please contact:
International Congress & Marketing
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05