Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, the world’s largest supplier of automotive interiors, recognized 24 of its suppliers at the company’s Americas Supplier Performance Awards ceremony on Thursday, March 9 at its technical center in Holland, Mich.
“We are honored to recognize our top suppliers in North America for their strong leadership, diligence, engagement, anticipation of requirements, and for displaying excellence during the past year,” said Jim Bos, vice president, global procurement for Yanfeng Automotive Interiors. “They serve as outstanding role models for our other suppliers.”
The Supplier Performance Awards celebrate the company’s top suppliers for their outstanding records in the areas of quality, cost, logistics, development, technology and service.
Supplier of the Year Award recipients are:
* MultiTech Industries Carol Stream, Ill.
* American Autocoat Inc. Hudsonville, Mich.
Distinguished Supplier Award recipients are:
* Armada Rubber Manufacturing Co. Armada, Mich.
* Display Pack, Inc. Grand Rapids, Mich.
* A&K Finishing, Inc. Grand Rapids, Mich.
* Acoustek Nonwovens Statesville, N.C.
* GDC, Inc. Goshen, Ind.
* Haartz Corp. Acton, Mass.
* Burnex Corp. Ringwood, Ill.
* E & E Manufacturing Plymouth, Mich.
* JD Norman Industries Addison, Ill.
* Team 1 Plastics, Inc. Albion, Mich.
In addition, Supplier Excellence Awards were given in the following areas:
* Quality – Everwill Industrial Ltd. – Shenzen, China
* Service – US Farathane Corp. – Auburn Hills, Mich.
* Grupo Logico/CMAC – Novi, Mich.
* HFI, LLC – Winchester, Ohio.
* Technology Innovation – Dai Nippon Printing, Ltd – Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
* Customer Satisfaction – Williamston Products, Inc. – Williamston, Mich.
* Canadian General Tower, Ltd – Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
* LG Hausys, Ltd – Seoul, Korea
* Circle Five Tool – Tecumseh, Ontario
* TK International – Shenzen, China
* Elwood Staffing Services – Columbus, In
* ITB Packaging LLC – Holland, Mich.
About Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has approximately 100 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 18 countries and more than 30,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com