SEMI announcedthe return of the Industry Strategy Symposium (ISS) 2022 to Half Moon Bay, California, January 9-12 for the year’s first executive check-in, offering perspectives from leading analysts, economists, policymakers and technologists on major forces impacting the semiconductor industry. The annual symposium gives business leaders an insightful view to growth trends and industry intelligence, helping ensure that their company business plans and forecasts are based on current market conditions. Registration is now open.
Themed Semiconductors Leading a Transforming World, ISS 2022 will build on the return of the global economy to pre-pandemic growth levels in 2021 with expert insights into related trends and industry forecasts. The conference will examine economic, technology, market, business, and geopolitical developments influencing the global electronics manufacturing industry, along with their implications for strategic business decisions.
“ISS is the premiere venue for turning insights from visionaries and microelectronics industry leaders on economic, market, geopolitical and technology developments and trends into actionable intelligence,” said David Anderson, president of SEMI Americas and host of ISS. “The event helps equip companies across the semiconductor supply chain with the information they need to fine-tune their operational and sales strategies in order to seize business opportunities in the year ahead.”
ISS 2022 Highlights
* Mark Papermaster, CTO and Executive Vice President, Technology and Engineering, AMD–High Performance and ML: The Engines of Accelerated Solutions
Economic trends and market perspectives affecting the chip industry
* Carl Riccadonna, Chief Economist, Bloomberg – 2022 Economic Outlook: Has the Tiger Changed Its Stripes?
* Michael Yang, Senior Director, Semiconductors, Omdia – The Next Cycle of Semiconductors
* E. Jan Vardaman, President and Founder, TechSearch International – Advanced Packaging: Key to Next-Generation Silicon’s Economic Success
* Andrea Lati, Vice President, Market Research, VLSI Research – Semiconductor Manufacturing Trends: Broken Arrow in a Post-global Era with Pandemics
* Bob Johnson, Vice President, Gartner – Can the Semiconductor Industry Reach $1T Revenue by 2030?
* Inna Skvortsova, Industry Research & Statistics, SEMI – Semiconductor Materials Market Forecast and Fab Capacity Trends
Discussions on technology, market and application drivers, global perspectives, diversity, and sustainability
* Featuring top executives from Amazon Web Services, ams OSRAM, ASM International, BCA Research, Boeing, Google, Headgate Partners, IC Knowledge, imec, Intel, JSR Corporation, Lam Research, Micron, National GEM Consortium, NVIDIA, Resilinc, SkyWater Technology, Synopsys and Varian Medical Systems.
SEMI® connects more than 2,400 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics design and manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA) and the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) are SEMI Strategic Technology Communities, defined communities within SEMI focused on specific technologies. Visit www.semi.org to learn more, contact one of our worldwide offices, and connect with SEMI on LinkedIn