After the big success of the 8th International Electronics Recycling Congress last January, the Swiss organizer ICM AG will hold its 9th International Electronics Recycling Congress from 20 – 22 January 2010 in the Salzburg Congress Center.
More than 350 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the newest information and challenges of the WEEE recycling business.
The congress program includes sessions on:
• Innovation in LCD recycling
• Best available technologies and plants for WEEE recycling
• Stay green in tough times
• Worldwide reports of the recycling business
• Quality standards – how to check and monitor
• The added value of the collection schemes
• Environmental benefits of recycling
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The congress is also offering plant tours to a leading metal scrap and electronics recycling facility, a plastics recycling plant, a fridge recycling plant and a copper smelter in the vicinity of Salzburg.
For more information, please contact:
International Congress & Marketing
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00